Thursday, December 11, 2008

Intro

This is my portfolio of English learning for the first semester of school year 2008-2009. Portfolio is a good way to show people person’s progress in something (in this case in learning process).
I don't know your name, dear reader, but you can know mine. I'm Vladimir Muravsky or Red Cap, as I like to call myself sometimes. =)
This semester I did not so much as I did in the last year, so my portfolio is also not so big.
It consists of introduction, self-study, grammar, text & films, reflections and conclusion. =P
I think that on my poor learning activity in this semester has influanced the fact, that I've understood copletely, but very late, that I don't like this kind of learning like we are doing by Mr. Sokol. I wanted also to leave a group like the other students did before me, but I couldn't, at least so said our director. =/
So, here - in this portfolio I've got positive and negative opinions on our learning process. And the first good thing is - I visited all the English lessons. =P
By the way, I'm a positive person, I like to do what I want and try to live this life with a lot of happiness. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment