Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Grammar

Grammar...
It's something terrible. I liked the new invention in the t-a.eu site - the tutorials. And they somehow helped me, but then it all came to the beginning. I think now, that making rules for English Grammar is something, that is not so easy for me and hardly to understand. Earlier we have done it in class, and also then it wasn't so easy, but now when you're working with the programm that can't work sometimes properly it became more complicated. In the result, I did only 5 parts of 7, but my first result for the test was 70% and I was working with the Articles theme. Well, not so bad though.
But anyway, I think that when the rules of Grammar is telling you teacher it's better to remember and use these rules right and with more benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment